George Matick Chevrolet, Michigan’s only Callaway Corvette Dealer, will be a major sponsor of Corvettes America, Michigan’s largest all-Corvette show to be held August 13th at Alpine Ski Area in White Lake, MI (www.corvettesamerica.org). The f0llowing is from Matick’s website: (http://www.motorcitychevy.com/CustomerSupport)
Callaway Cars have long been known for fine-tuning the already compelling Chevrolet Corvette and Camaro products, but at Matick Chevrolet, they have the ability to craft these vehicles to each owner’s unique specifications. These vehicles are exclusive, powerful and beautifully engineered.
George Matick Chevrolet has become Detroit’s New Corvette Leader. Their dedication to their customers sets them apart:
- All of their new Corvettes are stored indoors, never outside
- Expert Sales Consultants are focused on your needs and importance
- “Drop Shipment” or transportation for your Corvette anywhere in the U.S.
- Multiple Master Certified Corvette Technicians are on-site
- The only ICAR and GM equipment certified Corvette Collision Repair specialist in MI
- Endless Genuine GM Accessories are available to customize your Corvette
- Easy and quick access to Detroit Metro Airport for “VIP Sign & Drive”
George Matick Chevrolet is set to have one of the highest Corvette allocations available amongst Chevrolet dealers in the nation. What does this mean for you? It means greater selection from which to choose. If they don’t have what you want, they will attempt to find it for you or custom build one to order. If you are in the market for a Corvette, look nowhere else. They also have an excellent selection of pre-owned and GM Certified Corvettes.
They also author CorvetteBlog.com. Keep up to date on Everything Corvette with their Blog.
Take a look at the C5’s in Michigan’s Largest Indoor Corvette Showroom: